We are looking for an analytical and proactive
to strengthen our Tire Plant Technology team.
About the role
Are you a natural problem-solver and able to organize yourself even in a fast-paced environment? In this position, you will participate in our tire plant projects with specified responsibilities in the area of semi-finished component manufacturing. You will work closely with our international customers and machinery suppliers ensuring that all customer requirements and the highest standards are met. On site at the plants, you will supervise machinery installations and commissioning as well as train and guide customer operators. You will also be involved in the method and technology development of component manufacturing.
We expect you to have
- Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Mechanical or Process Engineering or another relevant field
- Preferably several years of experience in project work
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English
- Analytical, proactive and problem-solving mindset
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Readiness to travel
- Experience in tire industry is an advantage
We offer you
- An interesting position in a growing company at the forefront of global tire industry
- A unique opportunity to excel as an expert, develop your skills and dive into new cultures
- An innovative, fair and flexible work environment
- A great team of tire industry professionals supporting you in all turns
- A competitive compensation and employee benefits, e.g. comprehensive occupational health care
If we could spark your interest, apply now or latest by 15.7.2022 and let us know why you are the one for the job. We will proceed in the recruitment process as soon as we find suitable candidates.
For further information:
Please contact Mr. Toni Ylitalo, Site Manager, tel. +358 44 360 0440, email@example.com or
Mr. Keijo Ylitalo, Head of Tire Plant Projects, tel. +358 50 5827298, firstname.lastname@example.org
Changing the industry – one tire at a time.
Black Donuts is committed to perfecting the tire industry. As a full-service technology house, we provide the world’s top tire manufacturers and industry newcomers with turnkey solutions for designing, building and running smart and sustainable tire plants with high-end products. We consider every aspect of tire lifecycle: from manufacturing excellence and resource efficiency to optimizing material use, minimizing emissions and maximizing recyclability. We lead by example and inspire others to follow our vision: innovating together for a greener and cleaner future.